Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:55:49 -0600
Russ,
So how about some failure analysis? How can we do that? Others have had
tire failures that have not gone 300 even....this year....on new tires.
Excessive loading and load deflection? I think it is a real possibility
that needs proving or disproving. I think we will find little or no tire
slippage and yet tires coming apart. How about it?
Skip