RE: Visit to Arroyo Grande and Another Scoop Method

To: "'Scott Cowle'" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: RE: Visit to Arroyo Grande and Another Scoop Method
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:43:02 -0600
Scott;

Well, if you insist...... Bob finished 13th at Laguna Seca and 10th at
Riverside in '72. I forget which race it was where we blew the engine in
practice but I think it was at Laguna.

I just checked the results at
http://bruce.sitepak.net/results/canam/canam1972.html#8  and it looks like
if that's correct, Jackie Oliver DNF'ed in the Shadow. Sounds like a movie
plot!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ