Re: motorcycle engine classes

To: Ironwigwam2@aol.com
Subject: Re: motorcycle engine classes
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:08:17 -0700
Rick,

First off you cannot have a production streamliner. You cannot run
production at all as a streamliner, production is for a production bike
only with very few modifications. And all production bikes must run gas
not Fuel.
For streamliner you can run in either Streamlined - Pushrod Gas (S-PG)
or Strealined - Pushrod Fuel (S-PF) or even blown classes.

Hope this helps/
Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com