SBC Rocker Arm Adjustment Nut

To: autox list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SBC Rocker Arm Adjustment Nut
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:10:18 -0800 (PST)
I just discovered that last fall, I strategically placed a Crane Cams rocker
arm adjusting nut, part number 94791 for aluminum roller rockers in a secret
hiding place, along the edge of the weeds, near the back row of pits at Maxton.
 Exactly why I did this is classified SECRET, but, I found out that neither
Crane Cams nor any of their retailers will sell me just ONE adjusting nut.
They will be glad to sell me a set of sixteen, which, I suppose, would give me
fifteen extras to hide in strategic places this year, but I think I really want
to find just one.

Does anybody on this list have a single 7/16" SBC rocker arm adjustment nut
with set screw that they would like to sell?  If so, contact me off list, and
no pollack jokes, Please! ! !

Dick J