Re: March CW

To: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: March CW
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:33:39 -0600
Rick:
I'm certainly no expert on the SCTA rules, but I've sure been reading them a
lot,
and thinking about the issues you raise.  I read them to mean that a bike with
an
automobile (or or outboard boat) block would have to run FIA or FTO (for time
only); I see no place for such machines under SCTA rules.
Russ Mack