South Texas Runway Race

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, Gary Allen <salt356@relia.net>
Subject: South Texas Runway Race
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:11:41 -0600
All,
I have received notification that a May Texas race is possible. I (without
thinking) suggested Mother's Day. This seemed like a good day from the
schedule standpoint. But I guess not.....suggested dates should be included
with a proposal to the county management. Proposal should include number of
cars, whether or not admission would be charged, insurance, timing
equipment staff, etc.

If anyone is interested in putting on the race, please contact me and I
will put you in contact with the proper folks.

My request for interest in the race resulted in 3 responses with cars/bikes
and 5 volunteers. Not enough!

My car would be there.

Skip

www.pro-blend.com