Re: headers

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: headers
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:29:23 -0000
Grib, I can't think of any other type of racing that fits LSR better
engineering wise than NASCAR. The engines are made to go the distance and the
aerodynamics need to be the same AND the NASCAR boys spend A LOT of $$$$ to
make it all work right. Now if there was just a class at B'ville
.............. oh S**T I just opened that big can with the worms in it.

John Backus and yes I do like NASCAR and am starting to appreciate the FORDS