Woman Drivers !!!!!!!!!

To: Louise Noeth <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Woman Drivers !!!!!!!!!
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:38:28 -0700
Woman Drivers (are a hazard to traffic!!)

Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I looked over
to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing
65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view
mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she
was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!!!

It scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which
knocked the donut out of my other hand.  In all the confusion
of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the
steering wheel I knocked my cell phone away from my ear and it
fell into the coffee between my legs and DISCONNECTED AN
IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!

Damn Women Drivers!!!!!!!!!
Ed Van Scoy

    Land Speed 1985 Corvette #128
       C/GT, B/GT Record Holder
No Nitrous, No Turbo, No Blower, No Problem