Tom Thumb and small motors

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>,
Subject: Tom Thumb and small motors
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:30:39 -0800 (PST)
 Yeah Keith, but the "really cool" "D" motor that Tom knows about was a Desoto
hemi!  Now that's kewl stuff!  They don't sound like no SBC!
Dick J
  Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote: The Pierson Bros coupe has always been a
favorite.... but each time I hear
this story I have to add that it was a pic of the car as the Tom Thumb
special that kinda helped me select the size motors that interested me...

Seems there was something in the caption about this Tom fella always
playing with little small blocks and making them work extremely well....
So Tom... maybe at least one of us knew the car As YOUR car....

Today it pleases me to no end to say Tom Bryant is a friend.... Pretty cool
if you ask me...

Keith