tech question for my mate keith

To: "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: tech question for my mate keith
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:54:55 +1100
Keith ( who's a chip off the old artificial rock)
Hey guys my business and profession is fire protection engineering, I have
tracked down a product from Amerex called Arctic Fire which is produced in the
good ol' US of A. I've got the usual CD and glossies, pulled the materials
data sheets, EPA and UL listings all hunky dory.  Has anyone on the list used
it or know of someone who has? Why I'm asking I have taken of writing up
alternate rules for fire suppression for the DLRA as it is now illegal to keep
or use Halon in Australia and this one is a newie in oz.
There keithy hows that >D>D>D TOUNGIN FOR A COLDIE
GaryGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com