Re: Tech Questions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:04:28 -0500
At 07:43 AM 2/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>landspeedracer wrote:
>here is no class how can there be a record for it??
>The question answers itself doesn't it?

>would that make the choices limited to three?
>1. create a class call it "my car"
>2. Run for time only
>3. leave it in the parking lot
>oh 1 other make it fit a class one out of probably 500 or so already
>preconfigured with rules and records, or could just buy a red hat ..
>
>Dave Dahlgren

 Alright, here is what prompted "OUR" interest

http://www.chinookrv.com/news_landspeed.html

We have been talking among ourselves since this announcement.
wondering if it would be worth the effort to prepare a vehicle to
do better than this. Or are we just "Pi**ing " into the wind ?

 You never know, unless you ask !

                               John
                               73 GMC
                               Louisville Ky