Well, lemme say this about that...

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well, lemme say this about that...
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:35:53 -0500
Isn't it wonderful to have an open account at the local Car Parts Store?  No
questions, no hassles, and quick service when I went in there this afternoon
needing a new high-volume hydraulic hose for the Skid Steer.  Done, taken
care of, and that's that for now.

Then there's the bad part -- when the township called yesterday to say that
my waste billing is higher, for my company, than all the rest of the
township's garbage bill for all of the community month for the month.

Isn't success wonderful?

The new ECTA bluebook arrived in the mail this date -- gonna be reading the
rules, trying to stretch 'em as far as I can, after tonight...  Nancy will
let you know how much time I spent reading 'em. . .  If you see her in sack
cloth and a burka at the races this year -- you'll know that you asked too
much.

Apologies aside to those that might be offended -- we'll look forward to
seeing the rest of you this season.

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)