Re: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <v4gr@rcn.com>, <DaCudaKid@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:26:58 -0800
Jack, you are exactly right. Our good and evil are meerly definitions made
by our current societies. Cannibals used to eat people and they thought that
was a good thing..they were only bad in the eyes of the westerners. So in my
opinion, ahem, for what it is worth, bad, good, evil, angelic, etc are only
definitions currently used by society as the truth. But it ain't...

mayf