Dan's dad

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan's dad
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:08:19 -0800
I forgot to strip the trailer from my reply to John's question.

Yep,

That's us - I had the car until about 4 years ago when I sold it to Bill
Swanson, a long time friend. Bill had been after my late father for over
twenty years to sell him the car so Bill's ex-wife, who is also a rodder,
would not get it. I had to sell as my wife and I were between positions and
making house payments out of our savings.

A couple of good stories go with the sale process too.

Bill has completely redone the car, says he spent way too much money and his
wife agrees. Her Corvette project, '67 big block w/air was put on hold. Bill
has installed an Ardun and the car looks ready for Oakland show competition.

Is that the on-line issue of Hop Up John?

Dan