Re: Joe's Motley crew

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Joe's Motley crew
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:24:10 -0400
Keith,

Sammy Sawsall did 99% of the work. Tommy Torch only persuaded the front rollcage
bolts to come off.

The Girly Camaro is in very good shape considering the "Salt Time" it has. The
brake lines are gone to the great salt god's heaven but the bottom is still not
eaten up very bad. Did you use POR15 ?, it looks like it!

Time to call in Bobby Bender and start making spaghetti!

joe & the crew!!!