Re:Part Throrrle! What's that?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re:Part Throrrle! What's that?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:07:48 -0700
Keith,

See what happens when you make too much HP! I don't have those kinds of
problems, its pedal to the metal from start to finish.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC

PS: I finally got my rule book, I apologize for my previous comments, I
really thought that the Rules Committee had more foresight. Can't
understand forcing cars into classes for which they weren't built.