Re: To inject or not to inject...

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To inject or not to inject...
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:23:36 -0400
Bill

Now I don't know if I have this exactly right, but as I understand it the
plenum helps to make things less chaotic. Among other things it dampens the
reversion pulses. With eight equally sized runners right underneath the
eight venturies, I don't believe the mixture varies very much on a tunnel
ram the way it does on a single four intake. And on a properly set up carb
atomization is very good. The big advantage to MFI, to my way of thinking,
is the size of the runners you can use. Just add the proper pump, nozzles &
pill and viola you have an extremely powerful fuel system.

JB