V8 sounds

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 sounds
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
 Yeah, I gotta admit, there are lottsa neat sounds besides hemis.  For
instance, I've got a flathead in the shop set up on a stand too.  Bone stock
truck motor, but with open zoomies which were left over from my roadster motor.
 That old flathead has a sound all it's own when fired up and idling on six
pipes!  Not unlike an old crop dusteror flathead Harley on idle. I think that
thing will tic over at about 350 rpm.   Aaaannnddd, I guess Bach is OK too.
Dick J