RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:37:19 -0400
I guess I'm ultimately looking for some reassurance that
while these things are tricky they're not so tricky that
I'll never be able to master it.

The great thing about this list is the ability to learn from
those courageous enough to open the way.  Could those of
you with motorcycle streamliner experience share some of
your experience or advice on stability?

(I've archived Gary Baker's Race bike Stability and Safety
email.)

Thanks,
Jim .
(who has 'parked' his bike on it's side a few times)