RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:10:52 -0700
Hey, Neil, did you go fishing with that dynamite?  LOL

Dale C.

Subject: RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed Relat e

Wes;

Yes, I sure did-- back when I was in Junior High School. I didn't have the
flashlight taped to the barrel, just held along side the forestock. I had a
Remington bolt-action .22 and shooting rats at the dump provided really good
training in "instinctive pointing" shooting. I got really good at it and
eventually could hit glass jars thrown into the air most of the time. I
astonished a few people one time by hitting a flourescent light tube tossed
into the air but I'll admit (now) that it was just a lucky shot.

For some reason that I'll never understand, I could never hit the broad side
of a barn with a shotgun but with a rifle, I was pretty good.

These days you'd probably get arrested for shooting in a dump. Geez, I'm
glad I grew up back when I did. When I was 12 years old in West Virginia, I
could go into a hardware store and buy a stick of dynamite for 18 cents but
fireworks were illegal! Go figure.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..