Pierson Coupe Story

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pierson Coupe Story
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:19:43 -0800

I had been asked by a couple of people on the list to tell my story
concerning the Pierson Coupe. Of course, I never refuse a chance to talk
about this part of my life.

Yes, it is true that I did not know I had bought the Pierson Coupe when
I first acquired the car. Although this was the very car that caught my
attention and my admiration as the cover car for Hot Rod Magazine, when
I was a "20 year old" in the Midwest, I was not aware that there was a
car known as the "Pierson Coupe."

As it turned out I found a story in my files that I wrote for Chris
Harris to be published in New Zealand. Rather than rewrite the story, I
have included the story in an attachment.

I hope you enjoy what I have to say and if there are any questions I
will be happy to reply.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of Pierson Coupe Story.lwp]