RE: Doppler shift

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Doppler shift
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:13:59 -0600
O.K., Wes,
I can't find #333-- who is that?

I also drop whatever I'm doing whenever the Field's Competition Coupe goes
by.  I agree that the sound of a Hemi is unique and wonderful (for me, Al's
car sounds the best of anything on the salt)-- but the Field's car proves
that a heavy snort of nitromethane can make a Rodeck sound great, too!

Sorry, Keith-- much as I like the Burklands and admire their hardware, the
sound doesn't have enough of that stacatto "hammer" for me.  Too many cyls,
I guess.  It's really loud, though!
Russ, #1226B