Re: ID theft ( no Lsr )

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: ID theft ( no Lsr )
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 19:35:51 -0700
yeah my folks thought they to may be immune
to this crap,  living in south dakota and all....
they took a visit the the lovely land of califiendya
to see relatives....they mailed out their bills,  only to find
that some nice people came through the neighborhood
and pulled peoples mail out of the boxes,  and ripped them
open,  taking the billing statements and checks,  and got
money out of their accounts

Joe :)