Re: CB Radio

To: "Elon" <netstuff@attbi.com>, "LSR-List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CB Radio
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:53:41 -0800
I personally like the older 23 channel CB's. They seem to be better and
reach longer.  I can hear the tower broadcasting from the east end of
Wendover with my Hy-Gain II in my truck...Inside the door of my car trailer
I have a Midland which was in my truck until last year when Jack U found the
Hy-Gain. (I had borrowed his before that)  All of them have come from the
Long Beach Hi-po swap meet for less than $10.00 each.  I use good antenna's.
My sponser uses my Radio Shack hand held and he can hear all over
Bonneville.  Good Luck  . . . . . .J.D

PS bring a back-up.  I just love to chase down the speeders on the return
road when Glen calls and the push truck doesn't have one.