VIFF-ing on the salt.

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIFF-ing on the salt.
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:28:20 -0800
Hmmmm ... love to have vectored thrust on the salt. Wonder if I could rig up
something that had a jet engine powering a vectored thrust source as well as
a portion diverted to driving the rear wheels (thus satisfying the "wheel
driven" criteria). Eliminates the traction problem ... and blows away all
the salt in the process.

Dana
(in Folsom where the inmates record 68 in the yard)