RE: non lsr - war

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: non lsr - war
From: "john" <john.metcalfe3@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:04:00 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Hello to you all,
I listen to you all and the finger pointing you do so maybe you would like
to hear the European views.I am from the UK and the feeling here is
beginning to be very anti-American especially as your troops shot down a
Royal air force plane its enough that the enemy are shooting at you without
having to watch your back as your friends are killing you, families here in
the UK have lost servicemen in every conflict there has been involving the
USA it is seen as being killed by gun ho Americans.
With regards to Europe most of the European union offices were discovered
bugged and press releases show the American plan as one of occupying Iraq
for a considerable time why because of oil the USA needs more oil and Iraq
has the biggest oil field in the world.This war started with desert storm
and when Saudi was thought to be invaded by Iraq threatening the US oil
supply.
By the way these are not my views just reporting it as it is seen here.

John