Re: Maxton Next weekend?

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Next weekend?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:31:42 -0600
Oh the temptations of life.... whew... LET ME PASS....

I've enjoyed the couple of scooter passes I've made at Maxton... mostly they
have scared the hell out of me....  in my younger life I was rather skilled
as a rider... today I'm just not as practiced a rider as I need to be to
race one regularly....

It's a fun way to raise the blood pressure a bit thou...