Re: Ed Van Scoy and new Corvette Magazine

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Ken Bond" <kmb2@humboldt.edu>
Subject: Re: Ed Van Scoy and new Corvette Magazine
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:48:02 -0600
Okay Ken.... now pay attention... this is were ole Ed pipes in and says
something bout getting lucky and them finding some old pictures of his junk
somewhere.....

Gotta love poor mouthing.... poor ole Ed and his Junk Yard Corvette....
thing barely gets outta it's own way.... but every once in a while he's
lucky enough to buy a Mitec Motor and sneak into the record books...

what a riot...

Keith ( down here in the south the ole rednecks take poor mouthing to a
level representing a fine art )