Fw: Military thank you-non LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Military thank you-non LSR
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:42:53 -0800
Subject: FW: Military thank you

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

A Military Thank You

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below
and  sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S.  military
services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent
out to our soldiers at the end of the month.   So far, there are  only about
3,300,000 people have signed to date.   What a shame.  There should be
hundreds of millions of thank you's. Pass the word that we can honor and
support the defenders of freedom during National Military Appreciation Month

It takes only 10 seconds..literally.  (Please pass it on to your email
friends)

I would rather fly and fall, then to never of flown at all