Re: ECTA Records on Internet

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ECTA Records on Internet
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:32:02 -0500
Dick,
 I just finished updating the web page in preperation for the 2003 season.
All records are accurate & up to date. The 200 mph club has been updated with
a few missing entries. A few other pages have been cleaned up and I've added
an Addendum page in the event we have updates or changes to rules throughout
the year.
 Ok, paperwork's done, records are printed, bike is ready... I'm ready to
race! :D
Debbie aka webgeek
1301 M/PG-250
Twin Jugs Racing