Maxton rainout and seatbelts too

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Maxton rainout and seatbelts too
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:13:48 -0700
   Sorry to hear that sunday got rained out. It has snowed this morning in
Toronto , there were six hundred accidents reported in just two hours of
rush hour traffic. You would think it hadn't snowed here at all this winter.
Makes me realize that even at 175mph the race track is safer than a normal
road. My wife got bumped from behind on her way to work too, but no serious
damage to the car. I saw two vehicles upside down in the ditch off the
highway on the way to work , so I'm trying to imagine what was happening
right before things got out of control for these people. Boggles the mind.
Three and a half weeks to Maxtons next race, and I'm almost ready. Do you
have to put the shoulder straps through the openings in the racing seat or
can you wrap them around the seat as we did when we were running a
production seat?
Scott