Goodman's comments / introduction

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Goodman's comments / introduction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:58:19 -0500
Hey guys and gals....  let me take a second and introduce you to John
Goodman.... he's been out there lurking on the list for a short time... and
he is a very tried and true land speed racer...  his little lakester even
went on that semi historic trip to Austrailia ( not that you would know it
from the coverage )   He's a member of the Bville two club and the
Austrialian two club ( I can hear him whiniing bout this comment
already... )

His backround makes him particularly valuable in that he is an expert in the
field of honing anything.... mostly cylinders for the racing community...
he's written articles with Smokey Yunick and shared dyno's with some of the
truly great engine builders of our time....  Now we have to get him to tell
us about it!!!  ( come on John... take your time... but please share the
bits of knowledge...)

Anyway his only downfall is that Dave is his tuner....

Keith