Re: FIA/ACCUS how caring are they?

To: Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: FIA/ACCUS how caring are they?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:28:43 -0600
Louise,

As a publicist for the Vesco attempt I'm assuming there are financial
rewards for you in the situation.  This is based on the time and travel
expenses you would have incurred in publicity about their speed record.

As a person interested in getting the Vesco name and speed record out to the
public you have also done everyone else who is mired in the FIA inactivity
about land-speed records a favor.  You have the certificates that would
otherwise have taken much more time to surface.

Wes

on 4/14/03 2:34 AM, Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth at