Re: Most Meaningful Records?

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Most Meaningful Records?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:01:13 -0600
that IS NOT about the minimum that it can be done for,
it may be the minumum that you or the FIA would do it
for :)

if it is for the official to make money then it will cost

there are many enthusiast's who officiate and certify landspeed racing
WITHOUT asking for or expecting a dime,  WITH large expenses
incurred by THEMSELVES

THANK YOU SCTA/BNI/USFRA/ECTA/DLRA

what a novel idea,  do it cuz ya love it
kind of like what you do with Keith,  you can and do
make a living tuning,  BUT ya donate your time and effort once
in a while just to help Keith and be apart of the Bonneville experience

isnt the FIA for profit??

"reasonable" is a relative term

like how cold is a good beer

Joe :)