Re: Altitude corrections.

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Altitude corrections.
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:28:06 -0400
depends on the ecu and how well it was tuned. You do not need closed loop for an
altitude change.If it is speed density then it will be close but will be off
slightly depending on compression ratio and the effects that has on pumping
efficiency. If alpha-n with a baro sensor connected it should be spot on.. As
long as the baro correction tables were done correctly in the first place. EGT's
are almost meaningless for setting the air fuel ratio BTW. If you know the air
fuel ratio then they will help with the timing though..If you have some sort of
dyno data to correlate the egt to.
Dave