Re: hard luck here

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hard luck here
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:09:15 -0500
Very sorry to hear Scott, I fully understand how much work it is to be ready
and you have a longer drive then most to boot.. was really looking forward to
seeing you and one of my favorite cars run.
Have you found the cause?
Todd-
PS- and looks like there will be no showdown for first run saturday morning
as Deb and I are going down strictly to work with ECTA this weekend.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:31:17 -0600, Scott Cowle wrote