Re: volunteers

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: volunteers
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:59:13 -0500
> The volunteers that put the meets together are what make the deal
> happen. When you are ready to race maybe someone will be out there
> picking up the slack to help you achieve your goals.

Right on, and they already have Dan, thank you! This is the only racing
association I've been involved with that has the majority of people willing
to put the good of the sport in front of their personal achievments...
anything I can do is an honor.
When I see John, Joe and Lionel put forth the effort they have while their
car sits on the sideline, and Keith take full sponsorship of the 2 club, and
so many others do what they do... it puts it all in perspective for me.
Looking forward to meeting you.. ol' Dad speaks very highly of and refers to
you often when we speak of righteousness in tech.
Dad.. very happy to know it was benign and by missing a race or two you're
able to be with us and race for many years to come... congrads my friend!
Todd-