Fw: Early vs Late Runs...

To: LSR list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Early vs Late Runs...
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:01:28 +1200
Many thanks Mayf, Tom & Doug,

>From the discussion I'd figured a 15% leaner figure would be a good starting
point. Your real life experiance backs that up, many thanks.
Mayf...........we don't have a problem but want to trim our sea level dyno
fuel map to get a base run. The system is open loop, uses MAP with a TPS to
look at the relevant table. I then plan to adjust the tables (also considering
weather) based on logged EGT's at throttle position and rpm. Might sound a bit
simplistic but somewhat ahead of plug reading between runs.