Re: Stories

To: Mathew Sanchez <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Stories
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:16:23 -0700
Mathew,

I only hope that those who read the stories enjoy them as much as I love
strolling down memory lane. My family has been encouraging me to get my
  experiences on paper before my memory goes away. (I have been told
that the mind the first of three things to go...I can't remember what
the other two are!)

No, I haven't to added up the miles I have traveled in my race cars. I
am sure it would be a staggering number. Several years ago, when running
the roadster, I made 26 passes during Speedweek and most were 5 mile
runs. I do have 90 timing tag speeds in my computer. These are the car's
best times of the meet for both the lakes and Bonneville events.

I also have records of each(57) runs for 1989-1991 in the Pierson Coupe.

Our crew holds the distinction of being the only entry to compete at
every World of Speed Meet, as well.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC