Re: Fred Larsen memorial service

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Fred Larsen memorial service
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:38:55 -0700
Wes
The celebration of life and his achievements was attended by an estimated
300 friends, racers and his family. The restored 115 roadster and the
streamliner was on display. Several people talked about Fred as well as
family members. The gathering lasted about 3 hours. Mary Lou held up well
and was very happy with the turn out

Glen