Re: rings rotating?

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rings rotating?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 07:55:40 -0700
John,

One of the things recommended when the non-leaded gas came on the scene,
was to lower spring pressures and get rid of the valve rotators used on
many engines. This was supposed to help reduce seat erosion on the non
hardened seats in the older engines. It was stated that the reason for
the rotators was to cut the lead build up.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC