Mayf.....Strange??????

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Mayf.....Strange??????
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
> mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAH rump
> and now apparently
> strange...

Doc

Strange isn't the word I was thinking of....anyway, whatever you call it, it is
the reason we all love you. Keep up the questions, I am learning stuff....MS is
the catagory I aspire to someday. Just trying to sneek up on it (ie get some
experience and seat time) with the truck project.

Glenn the ignorant modified sports driver wannabe from East Texas