Re: Die grinders

To: Dana <dana@goulston.net>
Subject: Re: Die grinders
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:00:31 -0400
I have a 1/4 hp Dumore with a foot pedal. Foredom also makes some nice grinders.
It takes a few minutes to get used to but once you master it things go very
smoothly. It is a bit heavy but makes the material go away very fast.. As a side
note be sure to wear gloves that are padded for use with die grinders. I have 10
years porting heads with them and no gloves so now if I use one for a 1/2 hour
even with the gloves my hands and wrists swell up and it takes days for it to
settle down.. nuf said?? For some reasonable quality stuff at good prices for
what you are buying try   http://www.msc.com

Dave