[Fwd: Getting Ready!!]

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Getting Ready!!]
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:45:42 -0700
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:05:51 -0700
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
To: landspeed@autox.team.net
Subject: Getting Ready!!

Hi to all...
We went to the chassis dyno last Sunday..good day, two pulls. Up 5 H.P.
and 24 ft. lbs of torque on gas. Up 84 HP and 118 ft. lbs of torque on
30%.
Body is all polished and flamed and lettered. Even put on a coat of wax.
We've never been this "ready" 2-weeks before time!!!
Going to take the 32 street roadster for show & tell. It's not running
yet, but will be soon.  It goes on to Good Guys, Pleasanton to be in
Kenny's Hot Rod  booth.
I put a few pictures on Jon's picture post of my newest project that has
kept me so quiet working this past year.
Hope to have Jacquie in the 32 in November at El Mirage to make her
rookie runs.
The weather in the northwest has been in the 90s for the last two weeks,
preparing us for Bonneville.
Russ Meeks
902 XO MR

PS
(It will be great to see everyone again...we've been reading the list
and keeping up on all the adventures from Keith, Glen, Dan, etc.  Reads
like a soap opera to me or like one of those live reality TV shows.
Coarse, Russ does not own a TV so he wouldn't know a thing about that.)
I'll post a few pictures of the new 32 chassis so you'll know what the
above post was about.
See you all in a few..even "LittleGarman" probably drivin already.

Lona Jensen - (RM Engineering & Finishline Coatings)