Re: Racing costs

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Racing costs
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 05:01:47 -0400
The front wheel speed compared to the rear wheel speed will give you slip. You
are measuring clutch slippage not wheel spin..

Are you telling me that if you had a traction problem then TC is a good idea but
if you don't need it then no one else should have it.. Seems a little one sided,
I hope you don't feel the same way about medical treatment..

Dave