The Berkley...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Berkley...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:11:43 -0500
Well .. it's a car... sorta... lots to do and no time to do it... but what's
new.

Steve Moore came down from Atlanta to help out with the final thrashing days..
and we promptly put his skills to work building a hood scoop for the
injectors... it's not fancy... but it's a Hoodscoop...

As I was assembling the front end yesterday I found 3 major cracks in between
the studs....  and of course they were None standard hubs... after searching
high and low SuperBell Axle company offered to hand me 4 of theirs and hook me
up with the machine company that does most thier hubs.... and they are going
to custom machine a set of short hubs for me on Tuesday when I show up on the
way to the salt...  Damn nice folks in the aftermarket parts business....

Keith ( yep I'm still heading to speedweek.... somehow someway... it's going
to happen... )