Bonneville '03 Racers

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville '03 Racers
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 05:21:54 -0400
List

Its that time of year again when those of us not able to get to the salt
have to sit at the PC and follow the excitement of racers on their way to
the flats or just finishing off their motors in readiness for the best
weeks land racing in the World.

They say "life isn't fair" - at least in the UK we are having summer
temperatures a little higher than the norm., range 30 to 35 C to give us a
small hint at Bonneville temps.  When I get back from work each evening
next week I should be able to catch up on the news on the SCTA or
Landracing sites.

Would like to be sharing this event in person but not this year (again).  I
am keeping 2008 clear for sure.
And one day I will be present at the Salt Talks to meet those from the west
side who would like or might want to meet an FIA licence holder !  (Some in
ECTA have had that pleasure already ...).

Everyone ... .... keep safe on the journey to and from the flats and whilst
you are there.

Regards to all involved,

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England