Anyone remember Frank Dominiani

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone remember Frank Dominiani
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:03:56 EDT
He has a Speed Shop in Valley Stream, LI,NY has been there for 56 yrs.  and
used to Race the famous #69 Corvette in red!      He is one of the greats who
raced Corvettes in the old days!   I saw him at his shop today and it looks
like a goldmine of old vintage speed and hi perf. parts!!   Hell of a super
nice
guy!!   I rank him with the best,  likes of Dan Gurney, Dick Gulstrand, Zora
Duntov, Smokey Yunick and Bob Grossman!   Some of who I have had the honor of
meeting.
   Good luck on the salt and be safe!!    Regards,  Tony G