RE: Off I think

To: "'Jonathan Amo'" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: Off I think
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:04:02 -0500
Jonathan;

If you are going to Rawlins,WY, you will be close to one of the most
beautiful places in the USA-- the Wind River Range. It's southeast of the
Tetons but you can't see anything of them unless you pack in for miles.
Snow-capped mountain peaks, glaciers, lakes, bears--- it's a wilderness area
that few people have even seen. A great place for a vacation.

I hope to see everyone on the salt Friday afternoon.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ