Re: Request

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Request
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:54:48 -0700
That will work great if they are in inches of Hg and/or psia, and degrees F.
The only times I have been there and looked at the  board the data was
density altitude, temperature, horsepower correction factor and was not
updated very often. So if they have the data and I can get it when I need
it, cool. I will park in the spectator area, make friction data runs, get
the ERC data and make calculations. Rough Science... I had planned on
parking around Ed Van Scoy's or Keith's pit and testing there with the beer
but I can do it at the ERC trailer as well. Beer will be where ever Dave
Dahlgren is, I'll just leave it with him. So you had better hurry if you
want one...

mayf